Former historic East Oakland library branch burns second time in a year – East Bay Times

Spread the love
East Bay Times
It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is also a city landmark. Construction on the building began in July 1917. It was the second of four branch libraries to be built in Oakland with $140,000 in funds from a Carnegie Foundation

and more

…read more

Source:: Oakland City Council – Related News From Google News

[ghozylab-instagram feed=26796]